Saturday 6 April 2013

Video Blog, Courmayeur and Vallee Blanche

After a week of work, continued bad weather and various other bits, it feels as if I haven't done a huge amount of skiing recently. I have managed a great couple of days in Courmayeur and one of the all time good Vallee Blanche descents though, so I haven't exactly been deprived!


Moody views looking up to the south face of Mont Blanc


Sharon in Courmayeur, about to enter the horrific crust at the end of a run from the Arp


Fresh tracks down the Petit Envers


I never get bored of skiing in a place like this


Peter, me and Gary posing for the compulsory hero shot

Looks like there might be some sunshine on the way, but as ever this winter it remains tough to tell. Here's video blog 11 from Seven Twenty Productions to keep the psyche up while we hang on the forecast!